Cave Club Membership
Our Cave Club Membership is our most exclusive membership designed to offer convenience and personal engagement amongst members and the Zissios family. We offer four different memberships for those interested in joining our Cave Club.
- Two-Year Membership: Mixed-case of 6 Whites/6 Rosé’s or Reds for $1,000 plus tax*
- Four-Year Membership: All White Wines for $1,250 plus tax*
- Four-Year Membership: Mixed-case of 6 whites/6 Rosé’s or Reds for $1,500 plus tax*
- Four-Year Membership: All Red Wines (including Rosé’s) for $1,900 plus tax*
*If shipping, additional costing for shipping and handling with apply
- One case of wine per year; ability to select you own wines based on membership term
- Complimentary tasting OR complimentary glass of wine for two people during any visit to the winery (at least one member must be present)
- 20% discount on all wine purchases, including wine purchased for rehearsal dinners, weddings, and corporate events held at Blue Valley
- Access to Cave Room when visiting (if not rented for private event)
- Exclusive invites to Cave Club events
- Priority purchasing of new wine releases and exclusive rights to library wines
- 15% discount off the cost of renting the Cave and the Loft (excludes weddings)
- Discounts on specialty tastings and Blue Valley events
- Invitations to quarterly pick-up celebrations
- Personalized membership card
- A membership is limited to a maximum of two members (i.e. primary member and their spouse/companion). Only the primary member is entitled to the 20% discount on wine and 15% Cave rental.
- Access to receive yearly-allotted case and access to membership benefits begin the day the new members is charged the contact fee.
- When visiting the winery, please be ready to provide your membership card, which you will receive upon becoming a member. If you do not have your membership card available, a Lead Tasting Associate, Director, and/or owner must be present in order to apply the appropriate discount(s).
To join now, please email email@example.com and/or ask a Tasting Associate during our next visit to the Tasting Room.
Q: Are Cave Club members committed for a particular length of time?
A: Cave Club members sign a Two or Four year contact.
Q: Is the new Blue Valley Wine Club replacing the Cave Club?
A: The new Blue Valley Wine Club is simply a new offering and will not be replacing the Cave Club. On the contrary, we will be continuing to offer the Cave Club, and Cave Club Members will receive all of the benefits provided to the BV Wine Club, as well as additional premium benefits such as weekend access to the Cave and upstairs Lofts, higher discounts on wine purchases and rental rates, and more!
Q: How many people can join a membership?
A: Up to two people are able to be associated with a single membership (i.e. primary member and an optional additional member). The additional member can a spouse, partner, friend, etc.
Q: If there are 2 people on a membership, how many complementary tastings are they eligible to receive?
A: The Cave Club offers two complementary tastings (white tasting, red tasting, and/or full tasting) for every visit to the winery. If two individuals are associated with a single membership, and they both show up and bring a friend, only the 2 people on the membership will be eligible for the complimentary tastings. However, if only 1 of the members is in the tasting room and they bring a friend, both individuals would be eligible for the complimentary tastings. Simply put: 2 complimentary tastings can be awarded per visit.
Q: What’s the process for shipping and the associated cost?
A: If you select the option for delivery, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping and handling. Shipping costs depends on zip code. Please visit VinoShipper.com to determine if we can ship to your state of interest, as well as estimate the shipping cost.