BLUE VALLEY WINE CLUB
Members receive three (3) award-winning, winemaker-selected bottles of Blue Valley wine on a quarterly basis for a flat fee, a savings of up to 30% off retail price.
Members have the option to choose from the following:
- Whites Only : $60 per quarter
- Mixed (Whites, Rosés, and/or Reds) : $70 per quarter
- Reds Only : $80 per quarter
Members can indicate if they prefer to pick-up at the winery, or have their wine shipped to a home or business address (flat quarterly rate does not include shipping and handling).
- No fee to join wine club
- Complimentary tasting OR complimentary glass of wine for two people during any visit to the winery (at least one member must be present)
- 15% discount on additional bottles and cases purchased in the Tasting Room (excludes wine purchases for rehearsal dinners, weddings, and corporate events held at Blue Valley)
- Invitations to quarterly pick-up celebrations
- Priority purchasing of new wine releases and exclusive rights to library wines
- Discounts on specialty tastings and Blue Valley events
- 10% discount off the cost of renting the Loft (excludes rehearsal dinners, weddings, and corporate events)
- Personalized membership card
To join now, please email memberships@
Q: Are Blue Valley Wine Club members committed for a particular length of time?
A: BV Wine Club members may place their membership on hold at any time after receiving their first two deliveries. Members’ accounts will auto-renew each quarter.
Q: Is this new wine club replacing the Cave Club?
A: The new Blue Valley Wine Club is simply a new offering and will not be replacing the Cave Club. On the contrary, we will be continuing to offer the Cave Club, and Cave Club Members will receive all of the benefits provided to the BV Wine Club, as well as additional premium benefits such as weekend access to the Cave and upstairs Lofts, higher discounts on wine purchases and rental rates, and more!
Q: How many people can join a single membership?
A: Up to two people are able to be associated with a single membership (i.e. primary member and an optional additional member). The additional member can a spouse, partner, friend, etc.
Q: If there are 2 people on a membership, how many complementary tastings are they eligible to receive?
A: The BV Wine Club offers two complementary tastings (white tasting, red tasting, and/or full tasting) for every visit to the winery. If two individuals are associated with a single membership, and they both show up and bring a friend, only the 2 people on the membership will be eligible for the complimentary tastings. However, if only 1 of the members is in the tasting room and they bring a friend, both individuals would be eligible for the complimentary tastings. Simply put: 2 complimentary tastings can be awarded per visit.
Q: What’s the process for shipping and the associated cost?
A: If you select the option for delivery, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping and handling. Shipping costs depends on zip code. Please visit VinoShipper.com to determine if we can ship to your state of interest, as well as estimate the shipping cost.
Q: What happens to my wine if I can’t make the Quarterly Pick-Up Celebration?
A: For members who select the “pick-up” option, you are asked to retrieve your wines from Blue Valley within 30 days of each quarterly release, or (if applicable based on state of residence) the order may be shipped to your shipping address on file. If this occurs, your credit card of file will be charged the cost of shipping and handling.
Q: When will my credit card be processed?
A: On the 10th of each quarterly month: March, June, September, and December.
Interested in learning more about our other wine club?