BLUE VALLEY WINE CLUB
Members receive three (3) award-winning, winemaker-selected bottles of Blue Valley wine on a quarterly basis for a flat fee, a savings of up to 30% off retail price.
Members have the option to choose from the following:
- Whites Wines Only : $60 per quarter, plus tax
- Mixed Wines (Whites, Rosés, and/or Reds) : $70 per quarter, plus tax
- Red Wines Only : $80 per quarter, plus tax
Members can indicate if they prefer to pick-up at the winery, or have their wine shipped to a home or business address (flat quarterly rate does not include shipping and handling).
- No fee to join wine club; autopay on a per-quarter basis
- Complimentary tasting OR complimentary glass of wine for two people during any visit to the winery (at least one member must be present)
- 15% discount on additional bottles and cases purchased in the Tasting Room (excludes wine purchases for rehearsal dinners, weddings, and corporate events held at Blue Valley)
- Invitations to quarterly pick-up celebrations
- Priority purchasing of new wine releases and exclusive rights to library wines
- Discounts on specialty tastings and Blue Valley events
- 10% discount off the cost of renting the Loft (excludes rehearsal dinners, weddings, and corporate events)
- Members are allowed to list up to two individuals per membership (i.e. primary member and/or additional member). At least one member must be present to receive benefits.
- Primary member’s credit card will be charged the flat fee, plus tax on the day of sign-up. If first quarterly installment is shipped, the card on file will be charged separately for shipping, plus tax. The cost of shipping in not included in the quarterly fee. All shipping addresses must have an adult 21+ years available to sign for the packages and must be addressed only to 21+ years old.
- Member will be eligible to receive that quarter’s wine installment and membership benefits on day of sign-up. After first quarterly delivery, the credit card on file will be charged on the 10th of each quarterly release month (March, June, September, and December.) Minimum 1 year of membership, starting the day of sign-up.*
- Beginning April 1, 2019, members may not exchange any of the wines selected for each quarterly shipment.
- Membership will be placed on auto renew status unless primary member cancels membership after 1 year minimum by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before membership expires.
- Primary member is responsible for updating any address changes and am responsible for any additional shipping charges that may result from false information.
- Membership fees and benefits and subject to change.
*One year membership minimum takes effect April 1, 2019.
To join now, please email memberships@
Q: Are Blue Valley Wine Club members committed for a particular length of time?
A: Beginning April 1, 2019, we ask for BV Wine Club members to participate in the club from a year, from the date of sign-up. Members’ accounts will auto-renew each quarter.
Q: Is this Blue Valley Wine Club replacing the Cave Club?
A: The Blue Valley Wine Club is simply a difference offering and will not be replacing the Cave Club. On the contrary, we will be continuing to offer the Cave Club, and Cave Club Members will receive all of the benefits provided to the BV Wine Club, as well as additional premium benefits such as weekend access to the Cave and upstairs Lofts, higher discounts on wine purchases and rental rates, and more!
Q: How many people can join a single membership?
A: Up to two people are able to be associated with a single membership (i.e. primary member and an optional additional member). The additional member can a spouse, partner, friend, etc.
Q: If there are 2 people on a membership, how many complementary tastings OR glasses are they eligible to receive?
A: The BV Wine Club offers two complementary tastings (white tasting, red tasting, and/or full tasting) OR two complimentary glasses for every visit to the winery. If two individuals are associated with a single membership, and they both show up and bring a friend, only the 2 people on the membership will be eligible for the complimentary tastings. However, if only 1 of the members is in the tasting room and they bring a friend, both individuals would be eligible for the complimentary tastings. Simply put: 2 complimentary tastings can be awarded per visit.
Q: What’s the process for shipping and the associated cost?
A: If you select the option for delivery, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping and handling. Shipping costs depends on zip code. Please visit VinoShipper.com to determine if we can ship to your state of interest, as well as estimate the shipping cost.
Q: What happens to my wine if I can’t make the Quarterly Pick-Up Celebration?
A: For members who select the “pick-up” option, we ask that you stop by the winery to collect that wine’s quarterly installment wine before the next quarter.
Q: When will my credit card be processed?
A: On the 10th of each quarterly month: March, June, September, and December.
Interested in learning more about our other wine club?