The Tasting Room
Our tasting room offers over 10,000 sq ft of seating space for you to enjoy. We have created a space with an atmosphere of modern elegance and sophistication. The tasting room offers 2 fireplaces and spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mountains as the backdrop. We offer live music and special activities on most weekends throughout the year for your entertainment and engagement.
Our tasting room is an ideal destination to enjoy a bottle of wine, socialize with family and friends or even make some new friends surrounded by the breath-taking views of the mountains!
Here is some important information to consider when planning your visit:
- Be sure to check our homepage to get the most current tasting room hours, as these occasionally change to accommodate special happenings and holidays.
- Our facilities are family friendly and everyone of all ages are welcome.
- Well-behaved children and young adults under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Outside alcohol is not allowed anywhere on our property
- By Virginia law, alcohol of any kind may only be served to those over the age of 21.
- Pets are welcome on the property. However, they are not permitted inside the building.
- The seating area in the tasting room is a public area and is available on a first-come, first serve basis. Room take-overs, decorations and excessive table/seat hoarding is not permitted. Enforcement of this policy is subject at the discretion of our winery staff.
- If you have a large party that needs privacy, food setup space, or any other exclusive accommodations, please make reservations ahead of time with our tasting room staff. We also offer private party rooms for hourly rentals for this purpose.
- Be sure to visit our FAQ Page for more details
If we follow these simple rules, we will be able to maintain a fair and enjoyable experience for everyone!
We offer a variety of different tasting options including, Rosé and Red, White, and a full tasting of all our wines.
Our tasting options include:
- White Wine Tasting Flight for $10/person
- Rosé and Red Wine Tasting Flight for $14/person
- Full Tasting Flight of White, Rosé and Red Wines for $20/person
- One Wine Varietal Taste for $2/taste
Individual wine tastings are available in the main tasting room on a first-come, first-serve basis.